Structure of the day
- 8:25am: Registration
- P1: Year 7 & 8 students who are involved in field events only. Also anybody competing in the 1500m and hurdles from all years.
- P2: Year 9 & 10 students who are involved in field events only.
All other students will be in normal lessons periods 1 & 2
- P3: All students to register at normal P3 lessons. Once registered all pupils should make their way to the track area and sit in their designated hall space.
- 11:00pm – 12:15pm: Track Events Start: All students are to report to the bank area and sit in hall bases.
Students should listen for their track event to be called
- P5: All students to register at normal P5 lessons. Once registered all students should make their way to the track area.
- 1:25pm – 2:40pm: Afternoon track events begin. (Spectators to watch on the bank)
- 2:45pm: Presentation of trophies (students to sit in form groups under art balcony for presentation)
- 3:10pm: Depart for buses – End of Day
- All students whether competing or not must arrive to school in PE kit. Blue tracksuit bottoms can be worn along with a blue top or school blazer.
- No Hoodies or Fashion Tops are to be worn and will be confiscated if seen.
- A reminder to bring sun cream if weather conditions are hot and also any medication if required.
- Students to bring work books in for the day in case Sports Day is cancelled.