Please note: Due to building work taking place in the school, all exam results will be available for collection in the lower hex – the route will be signposted. There will be no access into the main school building.
Enrolment into Sixth Form will take place in the upper hex on both days.
Thursday 18th August 2016 – GCE Results Day
- Year 13 GCE results will be available to collect from 7.00am in the Lower Hex.
- Year 12 GCE results will be available to collect from 9.00am in the Lower Hex.
- PCs and members of staff will be on hand in S202 to help regarding clearing and queries.
Thursday 25th August 2016 – GCSE Results Day
- GCSE results will be available for collection from 9.00am in the Lower Hex.
- Members of staff will be available for help regarding queries.
- Sixth Form enrolment will be conducted as soon as students receive their results, and this will be completed in the Upper Hexagon.
See below the remark and return of script deadlines.
The following dates apply to A Level results only.
- Priority remark – 22/08/16
- Priority remark with photocopy of paper – 22/08/16
- Priority photocopy of paper – 23/08/16
The dates given below apply to both GCSE and A Level results.
- Original paper – 30/09/16
- Clerical check – 14/09/16
- Clerical check with photocopy of paper – 14/09/16
- Remark – 14/09/16
- Remark with photocopy of paper – 14/09/16