The Year 9 option process is now in progress.
Next week, your child will be receiving information about KS4 subjects during a full week of Year 9 choices assemblies.
You will have many opportunities for discussions with staff during Choices Evening on 17th January, and Parents Evening on 24th January.
All parents/carers of present Year 9 students are warmly invited to attend the above evenings with their sons and daughters to support them through their option choices for Year 10 and Year 11.
We have provided links to the Choices Handbook, Choices Form and a letter regarding Choices Evening below:
The parent letter regarding Choices Evening has been given to your child this morning and will be coming home today.
- W/C Monday 14th January – Year 9 Choices Assemblies
- Thursday 17th January – Choices Evening, 6-8pm
- Thursday 24th January – Year 9 Parents Evening
- W/C Monday 28th January – Choices guidance interviews for students
- Friday 8th February – Choices deadline (Year 9 Option Forms returned)