As the importance and weighting of end of course exams for GCSE increases, so does the demand and importance for students to develop independent study skills and learning habits.
Exam time can be a stressful time for young people and together we can work to support your child to make a difference in their attitude, skills and performance in dealing with exams.
The documents in this area will offer advice and guidance for parents and students specifically for GCSE examinations, as well as some revision strategy ideas.
There are also a number of easy to print revision templates so that you can plan and organise revision and study time.
Click to download the ‘Make it Stick!’ Revision Booklet
- 50 Days To Amaze Flyer
- Revision Room Flyer
- Year 11 March Revision Parent Letter
- Time to Prepare – Assembly
- Time to Prepare – Form Time
- Command Words
- Coping With Exam Stress
- PiXL Encouraging Independence Parent Pamphlet
- PiXL Handling the Pressure Parent Pamphlet
- PiXL Helping Good Habits Parent Pamphlet
- PiXL Encouraging Productive Learning Parent Pamphlet
- PiXL Re-visiting of Learning Parent Pamphlet
- PiXL Mental Health Parent Pamphlet
- PiXL Relaxation Parent Pamphlet
- PiXL Screen Time Parent Pamphlet
- PiXL Prepare to Perform Pamphlet