We’re making communication easier, faster and more effective
We’ve introduced a new service – School Gateway, with which we can share information (such as lesson timetables, achievements and assessment results) with parents quickly and easily via email, text, online and smartphone app.
What does it do?
School Gateway will allow you to view information about your child(ren) at Lymm High School, such as:
- View your child’s current attendance, including explained and unexplained absences as a percentage
- Inform us if your child is due to be absent and the reason why
- Inform us of the reason why your child has been absent previously
Please note: Attendance data is uploaded at 6pm at the end of each day.
- View your child’s timetable, including subject, teacher, room, group and timings of the lesson
- If your child receives a Behaviour For Learning grade 3 or 4, this will be updated on the app at 3:30pm each day, with the reason, sanction and the class in which they received it. In the first instance we suggest you discuss the BFL grade with your child, and if you are still concerned you can contact the relevant Head of faculty
- If your child receives an achievement point or a BFL grade 1, this will be updated on the app at 3:30pm each day, with the reason, and the class in which they received it.
Please note: If you have more than one child at school, each child will have their own unique area on the app, so you will be able to view details for each child separately.
What you need to do now?
Download the app! If you have a smartphone, please download School Gateway from your app store (Android and iOS). The app shows the same information as the website PLUS you can send app messages to the school for FREE.
Visit the website: www.schoolgateway.com and click on ‘New User’. You’ll receive a text message with a PIN number. Use this PIN to login to School Gateway.
We hope that you find School Gateway a valuable way to keep up to date!
Can’t activate your account?
If you’re having trouble activating your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your preferred contact information (mobile number and email address) and details of your children.