Skip to main content
- Use your home testing kit every SUNDAY and WEDNESDAY.
- Once you have completed the test and waited for 30 minutes for the result to confirm, you should log the result on the government website: www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
- This data are not shared with school, so please register your results here too.
- If you test positive then, in line with the guidance on home testing, you should book a PCR test ASAP to confirm the result. Please contact us ASAP via telephone and email to email@example.com as soon as the home test comes back positive and again once you have received the result from the PCR test.
- For any other queries related to testing or if you have issues reporting a result using the Microsoft form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org