During your non-contact periods, the Independent Learning Centre (ILC) is available for students to study in. Please be aware of the following:
- To use the ILC, students must arrive in the first 10 minutes of a lesson. Entry after that time will not be allowed
- Students need to scan the QR code as they go in
- Students cannot use phones for any reason
- Students cannot listen to music
- Face coverings must be worn at all times
- Water bottles are allowed, but no other drinks or food are allowed.
- This is a silent study area, which means no talking.
- Students must wipe down the area and computer they have been sat at before they leave.