We are in regular contact with the Tour operator and are hopeful that the trip next year will continue to go ahead as planned.
The next instalment is currently due. However, given the current situation, we have decided to offer families the flexibility to delay this payment until September. Hopefully, by this time we will have a better understanding of what is happening.
We will keep you updated as and when we get any further information.
We understand that this is a difficult time for all of us so if you have any concerns or questions regarding the trip please don’t hesitate in contacting us.