Labour market information (LMI) tells you about the workplace or labour market.
LMI describes the condition of the labour market, past and present, as well as future projections. It makes clear:
- where work opportunities are increasing or decreasing
- what occupations exist
- what you need to study to become a professional in that occupation
- what is required to take up an occupation
- how one can find a job, change job or progress in a career.
Lymm High students receive LMI on a weekly basis as part of their careers form time activity.
The Regional Response Tool gives a rough outline of demographics and industry outlines for Warrington, and we will keep these updated to provide the most current LMI.
Job Posting Analytics and the Economy Overview use data from the past two months to look at what jobs are being advertised, and the pattern of Jobseekers’ claims in Warrington. We hope that they are useful and help to inform your child of the career opportunities available to them in the local area. This information can also be used to help them make informed decisions about higher education and future career paths.
Further opportunities in Cheshire and Warrington can be viewed here.
To view the Higher and Degree Vacancy Listing for 2022, click here.
Manufacturing and Engineering Apprenticeships
Waterside Training are offering apprenticeships as a great way to start your career with a salary, training and qualifications up to Level 3 standards as well as site based experience with professional industries and organisations.
Visit their website www.waterside-training.co.uk to find out more.
To register your interest, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
United Utilities opportunities
United Utilities are recruiting for two apprenticeship opportunities: Apprentice Credit Controllers and Customer Service Apprentices. As well as being paid to work and receive industry recognised qualifications United Utilities also offer the following benefits:
- Guaranteed job at the end of your apprenticeship.
- A starting salary of £12,500 which will increase each year based on performance.
- Training and fun activities with your fellow apprentices.
- An environment to be proud of. United Utilities is a responsible employer committed to
developing young talent in state-of-the-art facilities.
- You’ll have the chance to network, bond and learn from your colleagues and fellow
- Gym and wellness programme.
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to buy or sell holidays
If you are interested, please contact The Launch Group or call 0191 261 8456.